Today I had a craving for chocolate. I started to eat from the bag of dark chocolate chips that I had in my cupboard, then I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies. I went to chocolatecoveredkatie.com for a healthy cookie recipe, and in no time my chocolate craving was satisfied with minimal guilt. Here is the turnout (what’s left of it):
- I used white whole wheat flour
- I used Ghiradelli’s dark chocolate chips (60% cocoa)
- I used coconut crystals and organic cane sugar to sweeten
- I used coconut oil (melted)
- I used 3 tbsp. of 1% milk
- Use parchment paper on your cookie pan–no washing pans!