- Keeki Pure and Simple Nail Polish: One of the safest brands of nail polish out there! The less chemicals that are in beauty products, the better (and the healthier)! This polish dries pretty quick and has no odor so I have no worries about putting it on my 3 year old daughter.
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste: Studies show that good oral health is connected to good overall health. Help create healthy brushing habits by making it fun! Noah will be getting a lightsaber toothbrush and Gracelyn will get a spinning princess one.
- Cape and mask: What better way to get a kid to be active than to put a cape on them and let them save the world!
- Newman’s Own Peanut Butter Cups: Having a treat is special and so is Christmas, so a little something sweet in the stocking is ok. These are one of my favorite sweet treats, but you could also go with a PayDay candy bar. Of all the candy bars out there, these are two of the better options, according to The Environmental Working Group’s Food Score rating system.
- Magnifying Glass: There is nothing healthier than a kid playing outside and exploring nature. Let’s encourage them to do this more!
Next up will be my 5 fave stocking-stuffers for adults. Stay tuned!