I always have loved opening stockings. There is no reason it should stop being fun for adults, too! Here are some of my favorite health-inspired ideas (Mom, don’t read this yet until after Christmas):
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer: This is the perfect little thing to put in a stocking. It’s affordable, 100% natural, and everyone loves a little shimmer. It even helps moisturize dry, winter lips while adding a smidge of glam.
- Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream: Dry hands are a serious problem for me. This hand cream has a good rating from EWG for safety, which is just as important to me as keeping my hands from bleeding every winter.
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate Bar with Espresso Beans: A Friend gave me this for my 30th birthday and I was hooked. Thanks, Ashley!
- Kiwi Magazine: One of my favorite things to do while on an exercise machine is to read a magazine. This magazine is good inspiration for raising healthy families. You can also consider other health-related magazines, just roll it up and put it in a stocking!
- Essential Oils: The three I use most are Lemon Oil, Tea Tree Oil and OnGuard from duTerra.
Happy stocking stuffing!